Loft conversion & re-roofing
Our property list includes listed houses, private and affordable housing developments. Our high reputation is earned by more than 7 years of quality, exclusive work provided to our clients including leading designers, architects, private clients and property developers within the London area. The quality service provided by our highly -qualified builders enables us to establish enduring relationships with many satisfied customers.
Renovations & refurbishment
At VSV we undertake all types of renovations and refurbishments such as:
- loft conversion and reroofing
- kitchen and bathroom fitting
- floor fitting and tiling
- interior painting and decorations
- plastering and tiling
- carpentry -first and second fix, shelving and fitted furniture
- sound proofing and thermal insulations
- plumbing,heating and electrical work
- exterior renovation and decorating.
- sorting out the small jobs at the end of your refurbisment, such as hanging mirrors and fixing curtain rails.
Exterior renovations and decorating
VSV exterior renovations and decorating includes:
- exterior painting and decorating
- restoration of decorative elements and balustrades
- major and minor wall restorations
- masonry, wood, brick metal surfaces
- timber and sash windows
- wood, fence and deck staining.
With great experience in kitchen fitting and installation behind us, the VSV qualified installation team will fit any make of units, appliances, flooring, or tiling you desire. VSV kitchen fitting and installation includes.
- removing your old kitchen and plumbing
- removing old and flaking paint, plaster and tiles
- repair walls and ceiling,filling cracks,plasterwork or skimming,painting and decorating
- assemble and install new kitchen cabinets,doors, worktops, plumbing and electrical work.
- installation of new electrical appliances such as: oven, hob, extractor fans and lights
- we also can give you free advice and assistance with kitchen design and planning.
VSV Bathroom/wet room shower fitting and installation includes:
- removing your old bath /shower, toilet and plumbing
- removing old and flaking paint,plaster and tiles
- installing under floor heating
- tiling bathroom walls and floor, using all types of tiles (ceramic,marble,limestone,slate etc)
- electrical work (shower socket, shower fan, lights etc )
- installing new bath /shower electric shower and plumbing)
- installing new toilet ,taps,towel rail and radiators
- fitting new bathroom cabinets, mirrors.
If you are looking for specialists to install purchased flooring products VSV will be happy to help you. VSV specialists in wooden floor installation, using all types of wood. We install solid wood flooring, engineering flooring, laminate flooring and parquet.
VSV floor fitting includes:
- removing your old laminate, carpets, lino, old underlay etc.
- cutting and fixing floorboards if required
- installing soundproof insulation
- applying self leveling compound if required
- fitting new underlay
- installing new floor
Finishes include: varnishing wooden floor, fixing skirting boards or beading and architrave. Also,we undertake other flooring projects like: bathroom floor tiles,modern kitchen flooring, natural stone flooring & cladding. We also can give you free advice and assistance with floor design aspects and installation.
- fitting the wooden structures of a building such as roof timbers, roof joists, floors and staircases
- constructing partition walls and porches
- repairing suspended ceilings
- assembling windows, window frames and doors.
- installing skirting boards, wardrobes, cupboards floating shelves
- fitting doors, sliding doors and door surrounds, door handles and locks
- cutting and shaping timber for floorboards.
We have been painting and decorating homes in London for more than seven years. Behind us are dozens of happy homeowners and customers. Our aim is to make sure that our customers are 100% satisfied with the result. Before we carry out the main job, we always make sure that your furniture, carpets and other goods are well protected.Then we thoroughly prepare walls, ceiling and woodwork for painting and decorating.
The work itself includes:
- removing old and flaking paint and plaster, wallpaper stripping
- repairing walls and ceilings, filling cracks, sanding woodwork surfaces to make sure they are ready for painting
- plastering, skimming or putting lining paper to make sure the walls and ceiling are good for continuing the job
- proper priming and undercoating areas for painting
- we paint walls, ceilings, woodwork, metal gates, doors and windows using a wide range of paint ( emulsion, vinyl silk, water or oil based paint, eggshell etc)
- we also hang wall paper, restoring all kinds of ceilings and wood floors, fitting new coving or restoring all kind of ceilings and wood floors, fitting new coving or restoring the old
- other aspects of decorating your home could be: installing lights fittings on a ceiling, fitting built-in furniture and shelves
Whatever we do we want our work to enhance the natural beauty of your home.